In this episode, the discussion covers addiction to information sources. This is the first of a 3-part series on information overload. If you don’t feel overloaded, then consider this information flow. When we say “flow,” think Csíkszentmihályi
- Are we in a world that overloads us? Are we overwhelmed? Or, do we find ourselves in an abundant net, enriching our minds in limitless ways?
- How can we handle so much information?
- What if you miss something?
- Have your parents taught you personal twitter hygiene?
- Twitter overload, what do you do about it? See Twitter Whore 1 & Twitter Whore 2
- Who do you ignore? On what ground can you ignore someone? Is ignoring something really taboo, or our dirty little secret?
- Under what circumstances will you allow someone else to control you?
- How addictive is email? see also Roo Reynolds & Suw Charman-Anderson
- Can we be more productive? see 20 Tech Habits to Improve Your Life
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via Podcast Alley
- Subscribe via Podcast Ready
- Subscribe via Blubrry
- Subscribe via RSS
Please let us know what you think. Join the discussion in the comments below.